I am going to attempt to write a Blog Designing Tutorial every Sunday.
1. Make your signature using your favorite Photo Editor. I use Photoshop. But if you do not have photoshop you can use PicMonkey. I believe that the standard size for a signature should be at least 200×70. Not too big but not too small.
2. Upload your signature picture to your favorite image host. I use Photobucket.com to host all of my images.
3. Copy the direct link of the image and paste it within this code: *Replace only the part that is highlighted in yellow “YOUR IMAGE URL“. Do not remove quotations.*<img class=”left” alt=”post signature” src=”YOUR IMAGE URL“>
4. Log in to your blogger account (if you haven’t already) and go to “Settings”. Under “Settings” click on “Posts and Comments”. In the box that says “Post Template”, paste the above code with image url in the box. If you want the signature to be centered, just simply add the center tags.
5. Then click on “Save Settings” at the top.
6. Please Note: The signature will not show up on previous posts but on future post that you draft.
Happy Blog Designing!
ps: If you have any trouble or questions, please leave a comment below.